Easily plan your crop year from overall crop mix to field-specific fertilizer blends.
- Know your crop rotation at a glance
- Got a quirky field? Adjust your plan to accommodate each field’s needs
- Secure the best varieties and prices by knowing everything you’ll need to get the job done
Cost & Revenue Tracking
Easily know your cost of production
- Assign pricing to your inputs, track revenue and understand your projected costs.
- Easily compare profit margins across your crops and fields to make better plans for your farm.
- Know how costs and revenues impact the bottom line so you can make on-the-go decisions
- Make confident decisions when managing sales during market highs and lows.
An easier way for you to manage crop production and field profits
- Field Overview: Know where your crops are and easily track their application progress
- Storage Overview: Get a quick snapshot of current on-hand inventory to help manage grain movement
- Marketing Overview: Easily manage your sales position and where you break even
- Cost & Revenue Overview: Compare plans against end results for better decision-making
Keep track of everything that’s happening on your fields with information at your fingertips.
- Pre-plan the season’s field activities to save you time when you’re at your busiest
- Easily print or share field reports
- Connect your MyJohnDeere account to download your combine information into your field activities so you don’t have to enter information twice
Know exactly what you have on hand, wherever you are.
- Update your storage amounts so you have the most accurate inventory numbers on hand
- Keep track of all bin activity so your storage information and history are at your fingertips whenever you need it
- Know which field your grain came from, where it’s been and where it’s going with Haul-Ins and Haul-Outs, so you can better keep track of its movement on your farm
Keep track of your equipment details in one easy to use place.
- Have the information at hand when shopping for parts so you can stop hunting down part numbers when you need them most
- Stay on top of your equipment needs by knowing what’s been worked on
- Keep maintenance reports easily organized for your team to see
Always know what you have left to sell so you never miss a special.
- Know what you have on hand to sell, what you’ve committed and what’s already been sold
- Estimate what you will have to sell to capitalize on market advantages
- Keep your contracts organized and record details such as amount, grade, basis, buyer, location, trucking company and more
Keep everyone up to date and on the same page with what’s happening on your farm
- Easily collaborate with your team, family or employees by allowing them to see certain areas of your farm
- Give your Sales Advisor a quick view of your sales position to help you secure the best prices
- Add your Agronomist to collaborate on crop planning and field scouting. (Learn more about Farm At Hand Agronomy here)
Love this app more every day. Information at my fingertips. No more fumbling for records. #onthecloud
I use Farm At Hand to keep track of different varieties and chemicals, and it really helped when doing crop insurance. Its an excellent tool to have on the farm.
Farm At hand helps me keep track of everything that goes on in a day. With several hired men, it’s beneficial to have a centralized place where all information is stored and easily accessed.
Farm At Hand has helped me to organize and keep track of all fields and field activities. This is handy especially when you farm with other people.
Farm At Hand has helped me to organize and and keep track of the vast lineup of equipment we now have.
- Multiple Users
- Track Contracts
- Multiple Users
- Crop Planner
- Planned Activities
- Shopping List