Q: Why do farmers love getting their hands in the dirt?
A: It keeps them grounded.
Farm At Hand helps you track and record everything from harvesting your crop, to hauling it into your storage bin and delivering against a contract. It also provides great flexibility to allowing you to make these entries from any starting point, whether that’s your Field, Storage or Contract.
Here’s how you complete a Harvest Load, Haul In or Out and a Delivery against a Contract.
Adding a Harvest Load (for iOS and Web / Android)
- In the left-hand menu, select Fields.
- Select your Field and select the Harvest Loads tab.
- On iOS, tap “+ New Load”. On Web / Android, click “+ Harvest Load”.
- Fill out the details and select a destination. This can be to a Contract (as a Delivery Ticket), Storage Bin or Bag.
Adding a Haul In or Haul Out (for iOS and Web / Android)
- In the left-hand menu, select Storage.
- Select your Binyard and Bin or Bag.
- On iOS, tap “+ New Entry” under Transaction History. On Web / Android, click to the Transaction History tab and select “Haul In / Haul Out”.
- Fill out the details and select a source. If you are completing a Haul In, this can be to a Field (essentially, a Harvest Load), or another Storage Bin or Bag. If you are completing a Haul Out, your destination can be another Storage Bin or Bag, or a Contract (as a Delivery Ticket).
Delivery (against a Contract)
For step by step instructions, please visit the Help Article linked below: