Q: What does the optimistic farmer always tell his friends?
A: Don’t worry, pea happy!
Make sure that your map beacon and weather conditions are up to date by enabling your location services. Here’s how:
- Open your iOS “Settings”.
- Scroll down on the left hand side and tap “Farm At Hand”.
- Tap “Location” and ensure it is set to “While Using the App”.On iOS, tap “+ New Farm Member”. On the Web, click “+User”.
- Enter an email, set permissions.
- Once the invite email has been received and the “Join Farm” link has been clicked, your invitee is ready to join your farm!
On the Web / Android
Steps for updating location services will vary depending on the browser. This example provides instructions for Google Chrome.
- To immediately enable Farm At Hand to have permission to your location, click “Allow” in the “Know your location” pop up window.
- Otherwise, click “Chrome” in the top left corner then click “Preferences”.
- Type “location” in the search bar.
- Click “Site Settings”, then click “Location”.
- Find and click “Farm At Hand”. Make changes to your location services settings. All changes will be automatically saved.