We have released a new version of the Farm At Hand iOS app. This update includes the following fixes:
- Fixed various crashes when updating Activities
- Fixed various bugs in planting, application and spraying category
- Fixed various sync issues between the web app and the iOS app
Login and Sign Up
- Fixed unresponsive pages due to incorrect credentials (email and password)
- Added error message for incorrect credentials (email and or password)
- Fixed auto-capitalization issue
– Fixed crashes when updating Bins and Grain Bags
– Fixed bugs in the date system within the app
– Fixed bugs on the navigation menu.
– User can now contact Farm At Hand directly by clicking on Support button under the navigation menu
How to download
- Go to your App Store and find Farm At Hand
- Download the and install the update
Do not delete and reinstall your current Farm At Hand app as this may result in data loss
- Log out and log back in with your credentials
What will be included in the next update
We are working on fixing bugs in Equipment and Deliveries section, which will be included the next iOS app update.
Thank you again for using Farm At Hand. Your feedback is helpful to us. If you found a bug or encountered an issue, please contact us at email@example.com.