Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
The Sales Position in your Dashboard shows you your production and contracts by commodity for the crop year so that you can manage your commitments and your marketing strategies.
For a detailed breakdown of each crop’s sales position, use Farm at Hand on the web via app.farmathand.com and go to Overview > select the crop > Marketing.
- Estimated Production: estimated Average Yield multiplied by the Production Area (Production Area is the total area of all fields that have this crop)
- Use the pen button to edit the Average Yield and Production Area so that you have the most up-to-date Estimated Production
- Sales Position
- Sold: total amount from all Contracts
- Committed: total amount from all Targets
- Available: calculated from your Estimated Production minus the sum of target and committed amounts; note that the amount you have stored is not included here – go to the Storage tab to view these amounts there instead
- Contract List: view all of this crop’s Contracts and Targets for this crop year – use the buttons to add new records right away!
Do you have any questions? Let us know at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help you out!