Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Q: What car did the farmer’s drive in the 70s?
A: The Pinto.
Farm At Hand helps you keep a straightforward record of your field history with the Crop Rotation feature. Here’s how to add rotations to your fields.
- Select “Fields” in the left-hand menu.
- Tap into your field.
- Tap “Log Activity” and select “Crop Rotation”.
- Tap “+ New Rotation”.
- Fill out the details and tap “Done”.
On Web / Android
- Select “Fields” from the left-hand menu.
- Click into your field.
- Click “Crop Rotation” in the top right hand corner.
- Click “+ Crop Rotation”. Fill out the details and click “✓ Save”.