Farm At Hand & FarmLink Marketing Solutions
FarmLink Marketing Solutions
FarmLink is Western Canada’s leading provider of grain marketing services, offering consulting, analysis and direct selling opportunities to individual farm businesses. Our team of Marketing Advisors across the prairies are supported by our expert Market Analysts and work together to help increase a farms profitability.
Farm At Hand
Built by farmers for farmers, our cloud-based app, Farm At Hand is your end-to-end farm management solution. Farm At Hand is a farm management software program that allows you to manage your entire crop farming operation from seed to sale, anytime, anywhere via your computer, tablet or smartphone. Intuitive and easy to use, FAH helps you take your farm management from the notebook to the cloud.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop, implement and coordinate the marketing strategies of both the FarmLink and Farm At Hand brands. Showcase your creative flair and interpersonal skills as you help grow our market share with exciting campaigns, and events that showcase our offerings. The Marketing Coordinator should also possess the skill set to write content for websites and blogs, as well as social network needs. The Marketing Coordinator is a goal-oriented team player, with a drive to succeed and a passion for the agriculture industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the marketing manager, responsibilities and job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee the creative development and production of marketing/PR material and promotional activities
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop and execute strategies, ensuring all standards and goals are met
- Coordinate with FarmLink Marketing Advisors and Farm At Hand Production/Development teams to plan and oversee events, product launches etc.
- Lead and management of all social media platforms including content development, strategies, campaigns, content marketing, etc.
- Create and curate content (written and visual) that will advocate the brand, help increase sales and raise brand awareness
- Provide writing and editing support for external communications including, but not limited to marketing collateral, presentations, brochures, press releases, web content, ads and sales tools, videos, and newsletters
- Execute the design, development, and production of marketing collateral including renderings, brochures, price lists, product specification sheet, advertising, promotional items, etc.
- Degree in Creative Communications, Marketing or equivalent education or work experience
- Minimum two years in a designated marketing function with experience running campaigns, working with digital media, social media and traditional media for business promotion
- Demonstrate strong creative and technical writing skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) coupled with strong interpersonal and organizational skills; must be able to contribute effectively to team performance
- Customer-oriented attitude with the ability to establish and maintain productive relationships with all related stakeholders, team members, customers and partners
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop etc.), Microsoft Office, Google Adwords and social media ad platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to travel or work outside office hours as needed
- Passion for the agriculture industry
To learn more about the Marketing Coordinator position, or to apply, please contact Emily (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume and cover letter.
Marketing Manager, Farm At Hand
C:204-770-4313 |email@example.com |www.farmathand.com |
110-93 Lombard Ave.,Winnipeg, MB R3B 3B1