Location: Vancouver, Winnipeg, Remote
Farm At Hand is looking for a Customer Success Manager to help our clients take their farm management to the next level. We believe farm management apps should be made simple, straightforward and easy to use. As the Customer Success Manager, you’ll drive the creation and continuation of relationships with farms across the Canadian Prairies, American Corn Belt and around the world!
Farm At Hand is a farm management software that allows farmers to manage their entire farming operation from seed to sale, anywhere, via your computer tablet or smartphone. Farm At Hand helps you take your farm management from the notebook to the cloud.
We have offices in Vancouver and Winnipeg, but are willing to consider remote for the right candidate!
The primary roles and responsibility will include:
- Be the primary contact for client relationships
- Inspire growers to see how Farm At Hand can bring value to their farms
- Collaborate with stakeholders in product, sales and marketing to align strategy with current goals
- Escalate user issues when needed, follow up promptly and ensure client needs are exceeded
- Educate and support customers on how to best leverage Farm At Hand to their benefit
- Facilitate sales and secure subscription renewals. Identify cross-selling opportunities when applicable
- Work with sales and marketing to develop and execute communication strategies
- Be Farm At Hand’s leading customer advocate
- Help onboard new hires and build our team
- 10-20% travel, earmarked for farm visits and tradeshows!
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Ability to work in fast pace and cross-functional environment
- Problem solver with an ability to think outside the box
- Keen understanding of technology and desire to learn more!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in building and maintaining relationships
Ability to take initiative, own processes and work independently as required.
- Positive mindset, enthusiasm, and energy
Post-secondary education or equivalent
- Experience with Intercom (or other customer messaging tools) an asset
- Experience or interest in Agriculture considered an asset
- 1-3 years in customer facing role, preferably in SaaS
What you’d enjoy doing with our team
- A results focused team working in a relaxed and comfortable environment
- Flexible hours and remote work possibilities, pending completion of duties
- Competitive salary and benefits
Please submit cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Product Manager, Farm At Hand